Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hooray...mission accomplish!

words wouldn't explain what i feel now. It was like throw away a huge and heavy stone carried on my hand. I finally pass through my final exam period without any effort put in. Because this year it was slightly different from previous year of my study life. I start to know to prepare exam with less effort. A holy thing so called "huang dao" in our language is just simply fantastic and useful where provide you the answer of all question inside any paper that i sit for.But the only disadvantage of it is you need to be aware and very alert because once to fail to do so and let the invigilator have a chance to proof that you are cheating in an exam, the worse decision ever is your may be barred form the university. Which means although I don't learn much from this year modules, i learn one thing... how to avoid and prevent being catch by invigilator during examination. This is not easy but grate skill and care are needed. But this "huang dao" is just for an safety usage purpose la, means like when u suddenly forget some points or some surprise question coming out that did not cover on your scope of examination and therefore you didn't even bother about it. Some lecture is just that cheap. Like to give some useless information for us and let us fail in our exam just like when i was sitting for my tax and tax planning paper. The lecturer( i cant named it out la) is just holy shit as he told us no intelligence is required for sitting his paper. therefore everyone was like hoah! so nice man... tax should be ok don't worry so much. The lecturer is like breast feeding us. But who knows?! when the real paper come out we were like HOLY SHIT! It was hard! And then when everyone come out all also complain about the lecturer because he said he don't know how a student will fail his subject and if the student really do so, he want call the student go to find him and write a book together with him entitled "how you fail the tax exam". DAMN! It's like recording inside Guinness record Zzz...However, now its time to play like crazy until the max!!! Happy Holiday everyone.



This was the scenery of me preparing for my final exam! I almost everyday stay at McDonald until very late just to prepare this examination. 


I don't know why?! But i really need food in a big proportion during my exam period. And these is some that give me enough energy and make me awake when i facing the blue and white paper in front of me Zzz



After all the thunderstorm, sky will be very bright and crystal clean just like the moment i finished my last paper BUSINESS LAW! The feeling is just so good until i want to shout loudly inside the exam hall!! This is the 1st lunch that i eat after my exam with huge gang of friends.

And we play laser tag after the lunch. I realize life is short but could be so colorful and enjoy, full of excitement. I would like to keep only my holiday planning until the day my next semester commence. Now I'm very excited as my BANGKOK trip is coming soon! Looking forward to it! 

No comments: